Saturday 31 May 2014

The Itchy and Scratchy Show

Hello there!

First of all I can't apologize enough for being off the radar in terms of blogging for so long, but anyone who's around my age knows just how stressful the past few months have been in relation to school or college or university, but I've officially finished my AS Levels at college! Unfortunately I don't get too much of a break, back to start A2 on Monday *cries* but anyway, I thought I'd get something posted today, and where better to start than the divine new Drop Dead collection; the Itchy and Scratchy Show! 
I'm going to go through my favourite pieces from the collection, and leave all the links and information as well so if you haven't already you can go and check it out! Let's get started! 

Now, I have a massive love for anything oversized, comfy and that can create a really cute lazy day outfit, and this collection is full of pieces like that, for instance the Butter Off Dead pullover hoody, which I absolutely NEED in my life! 

It looks perfect to just through on over some leggings or shorts on one of those days where you really can't be bothered, or even for those chilly nights that we still seem to be getting here in England. 

My next favourite is the Let Them Eat Scratchy knit, which is similar to the unicorn print jumper Drop Dead did a few seasons ago (that I adored).
Another jumper now, this time from the mens section and it's the Kitty Kill Condition sweater and it just looks so bloody cool!
 
Finally, one of the best holdall bags I've seen in a while, perfect for travelling or a day out that would require a load of stuff, the Slaughter Is The Best Medicine holdall bag (on a side note, I adore the names of all these as well!) 

I hope you liked this, and once again I'm reeeeaaaalllyyyy sorry for being away so long, I will try my best to post on a more regular basis now :)

Thank you! 
Toni xo 

(All images are from the Drop Dead website) 

No comments:

Post a Comment