Wednesday 30 October 2013

Discounts are my friend (a small haul)








Howdy! 
Well it's safe to say that I took full advantage of my student discounts this week...oops! There were also a few sales/offers that i was VERY happy about, so I took advantage of those as well. To get the discounts, I used the website UNIDAYS, which gives you discounts from a  variety of stores, and its free! I highly recommend UNIDAYS, even if you do have an NUS card, as it also has competitions to win a large number of prizes, which are mostly money to spend at a store, which is great! 
Moving on, during this little spree, I bought a number of small items for myself, as well as being uber organised and getting a few Christmas presents. 
1) Asos faux fur collar  2) Topshop lipstick in Straight Ace 3) Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate and Cherry Me, Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder in Silky Beige 4) Topshop ankle socks; pink frilly, blood drip and skeleton print (to go with my halloween costume!) 5) an adorable little elephant ring stand from Urban Outfitters, my best friend for christmas, which I unfortunately can't find the link for     


1 comment:

  1. Omg, love the name of your blog. So cute, and I want all those Topshop socks!

    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete