Friday 1 November 2013

In This Town Of Halloween



Howdy! 
I know that Halloween was yesterday, but I'm celebrating with my friends tonight, so to go with my awesome costume (sourced from Topshop of course) I thought I'd do some halloween themed nails. 
For these I used Rimmel 60 second nail polishes and a nail art nail polish from Boyes, which was only £1! The 60 second nail polishes are my favourite brand of polish, mostly because I'm impatient and can't be bothered to wait for them to dry. For the base I used the (800) Black Cab polish, and for the blood drips I used (310) Red Carpet, which has a little bit of sparkle in it, because who doesn't like sparkles?! The cross was done using a white nail art polish that I picked up in Boyes in one of my free periods, and to be honest I wasn't expecting a lot, but I'm actually really impressed by it! The brush is really thin which meant I could do the cross easily, and its safe to say I'll be using this a lot more in the future. Finally, I applied a clear topcoat to keep it all in place. 

I hope you enjoyed this and happy (belated) halloween!!
Toni xo

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha ! it is funny nail polish.

    Best Regards
    Alina
    wet look leggings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely halloween style


    Best Regards
    http://www.cozmoo.com/

    ReplyDelete