Sunday 13 April 2014

Jaws On The Floor

Hello there! 

My best friend is turning 18 in a couple of weeks, and to celebrate she's having a huge shindig, which I'm very excited for, even more so because it means I have to buy a new fancy outfit for the occasion! The only problem is there are so many gorgeous pieces out there at the moment I'm spoilt for choice! So I've narrowed it down to 3 choices and I thought I'd share them with you, purely because I love seeing what people wear for different occasions, and I thought you'd like it. 



Let me know in the comments which one's your favourite, I could really use the help! 

Thank you
Toni xo
Outfit 1:
Dress: Sheinside £12.01 
Shoes: New Look £34.99
Necklace: Regal Rose £14

Outfit 2:
Dress: Ark £21 (SALE) 
Shoes: Boohoo.com £20

Outfit 3:
Top: Nicole x Missguided £20
Skirt: Nicole x Missguided £20
Shoes: Missguided £27.99 (SALE)


No comments:

Post a Comment