Wednesday 16 April 2014

MTV Movie Awards Best Dressed 2014

Hello there! 

I thought I'd do a quick run through of my favourite outfits from this years MTV Movie Awards, as seeing how celebrities express their style on the red carpet is something that really interests me.

#1 has to be Rita Ora. Her black deep plunge floor length dress was stunning, and I think it complimented her really really well (I'm not going to lie, little bit of a girl crush after this outfit) 

#2 was Ellie Goulding. Ellie's red carpet white dress was stunning, and I did actually prefer it to the dress she later performed in, but both were beautiful. 

#3 Ellen Page. I've loved Ellen since Juno, but her androgynous style really stood out for me, and I think she looks just as beautiful as any of the other women. 

#4 Jessica Alba's scuba fabric skirt was really on trend and she looked fabulous as always! 

#5 well, I think this one is highly highly deserving of best dressed...don't you agree? ZAC EFRON 

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know what your favourite outfit from the 2014 MTV Movie Awards was in the comments! 
Thank you 
Toni xo 




2 comments: