Monday 4 November 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside


Howdy! 
Winter is officially setting in now, what with the nights drawing in and the fact that it is getting sooooo cold outside, so I decided it was time to dig out my winter coat (or one of them). I bought this beauty last January from Drop Dead in preparation for my trip to Poland and apart from the one day we spent walking around Auschwitz it kept me incredibly warm. This picture doesn't show it very well but the faux fur trim on the hood is actually dip dyed and is the most gorgeous shades of grey and lilac. The patches on the sleeve give it just that little bit of personality that is needed with a coat like this, and of course there is the signature Drop Dead cat on the label, which I love. I bought it in what I thought would be a size bigger than I was at the time, but it turns out that was huge, so there's a lot of space in it, which is great for those bitter winter days when at least two jumpers are needed. 
Just thought I'd share this with you, I hope you like it! 
Thank you 
Toni xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment