Sunday 10 November 2013

My Bones Catch A Fever




Howdy!
Welcome to my first (sort of) outfit post, and once again I am going to apologise for the quality of my images, but lets face it there is only so much you can do with an iPhone camera. 
So today I seem to be channeling my inner Zoella, what with the wonderful Christmas leggings I picked up yesterday from Peacocks, and apart from they being a little on the thin side (and the fact that they're pyjamas) they're perfect for this winter season. I teamed them with a sleeveless blue Primark shirt that I 'borrowed' from my grandma, which I really like, especially the little pink under collar (I've tucked it in in these pictures but it's really cute) and the pink bow. Because of the weather, I put my oversized black jumper on over it that I bought from a carboot sale, and is originally from Topman. This might just be one of my favourite jumpers, it's just so cosy and warm and it goes with just about anything. 
On my lips I'm wearing my new Topshop lipstick in Straight Ace that I featured in my haul last week. When I bought this I was looking for a really bright, popping purple colour, and thats what it looked to be on the website, but when it arrived it turned out to be darker that it was in the pictures, but I actually really like it, even though I'm not sure if it suits me or not. 

I hope you liked this! Thank you.
Toni xo







2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! :)
    I love your style, followed back

    Toni xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check it out :)

    Toni xo

    ReplyDelete