Saturday 16 November 2013

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Howdy!
A few weeks ago I made a post about the things I was lusting after for christmas, but it turn out my dad has (very kindly) agreed to fund the redecoration of my bedroom...after a long 4 years of it being half decorated and pink and blue. 
So to help the creative process that is redecorating, I decided to make a kind of mood board of the sort of thing I wanted, and share it with you! The walls are going to be grey, black and cream, so then I can add any accent colours I want, and it'll make it easier to redecorate again in the future. I absolutely fell in love with these curtains from H&M Home, as I thought they suited me perfectly and just looked gorgeous, especially when put against a cream background. Another thing I fell in love with was this cat throw from Urban Outfitters (which has finally built a store in Nottingham, score!) It's a little on the pricey side but it's just so cute! 
The rest of these images I found on Tumblr (you can find me here) and Google images.
 When I go looking for things for my room, the first item on my list will be a clothes rail, like the ones featured above, as they are really cute, and they make getting ready in the morning so much easier, not to mention the fact that they can show off the best pieces in your wardrobe to everyone. Second it will be a vintage Persian rug, as I'm planning on having old floorboards instead of carpet this time. 
This is a bit different to the kind of thing I've been posting, and I'll keep you updated with the redecorating in the future yay! 
Thank you
Toni xo

3 comments:

  1. nice :) your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check it out :)
      Toni xo

      Delete
  2. I'm liking your blog :) I'm quite new to the whole blogging so if you could follow me that would be great, keep up the good work! http://sprinklingwishes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete