Wednesday 18 December 2013

Manage Me, I'm A Mess


Howdy!
Firstly, I would like to apologise for not posting in forever, but it's coursework time at college and I got a bit snowed under, however, I'm on top of it now (touch wood!) so I'll be able to post more on here. 
Anyway, I thought I'd do an outfit post today, as I went and did a bit of christmas shopping last week and came away with a few cheeky purchases for myself. I also ordered a few pieces from the Kukee website, one for my best friends christmas present and a few for myself, like this bird skull necklace. The jewellery from there is such high quality, and so cute and affordable too, which is brilliant. 
During my christmas shopping trip I picked up this dress from New Look, and I love it! It's so on trend with the tartan pattern and the pleather collar and cuffs. I'd put it with my trusty leather jacket that I got last year from River Island, as it goes perfectly with the punk trend that I'm head over heals for. I'd also add on my Asos collar as it is getting very chilly in the UK now unfortunately.
 Another purchase I made was some more of the adorable lace-topped socks from Topshop, 3 pairs in fact oops! I bought a couple of scrunchies from Topshop, this red velvet one and a PU mustard one, which I won't be taking off for a long time, they're so adorable! Finally, I would finish this outfit off with my River Island cut out boots that I bought a few months ago, which go so nicely with the socks. 

I hope you like this style of outfit post, I thought I'd give it a shot seeing as I'm not overly comfortable with the selfie style.
Thank you 
Toni xo


Dress: New Look £26
Jacket: River Island £60
Shoes: River Island £45
Collar: Asos £24
Socks: Topshop £3.50/3 for £8
Necklace: Kukee £3
Scrunchie: Topshop £4


No comments:

Post a Comment