Wednesday 25 December 2013

Can You Hear the Silence


Howdy and Merry Christmas!

I've waited until the last possible moment to dig out my winter knits, but I'm so glad I pulled this one out of my wardrobe! My grandma knitted this aran cardigan yonks ago for my grandpa and it just happened to make its way into my wardrobe and I love it. For college I paired it with a red skater skirt from Primark and my utterly beautiful Bring Me The Horizon band shirt that I bought when I went to one of the intimate Sempiternal release gigs at Nottingham Rescue Rooms. For footwear I once again raided the wardrobe of my elders and borrowed my dads brown lace up Timberland shoes, and wore them with my blue lacey socks from Topshop. Seeing as this outfit was for college, I had to take a bag to keep all my college related crap in, and my bag of choice at the minute is my vintage Radley rucksack that I picked up from yet another car boot sale for an absolute steal. 
I hoped you enjoyed this outfit post, let me know in the comments. 
Thank you
Toni xo

Tshirt: Bring Me The Horizon merch stand £20
Skirt: Primark £10
Shoes: Timberland (Dads)
Cardigan: Handmade
Socks: Topshop £3.50/3 for £8
Bag: Radley (Car Boot Sale) £2


No comments:

Post a Comment