Monday 23 December 2013

Home for Christmas


Howdy!
Yesterday I had the chance to revisit one of my favourite places on Earth; The Harry Potter Studio Tour in London, and is was truly magical (duh!) 
My friends family took me last year as a birthday present, and they were kind enough to take me with them again this year for Hogwarts at Christmas, which was amazing. As we walked into the entrance there was a giant christmas tree covered in snow and beautiful lights (picture 1)
We then got to the Great Hall and it was all decked out for a Hogwarts style christmas feast (picture 2), and there were decorations and trees and other wonderful christmasy things. 



As well as the Great Hall, there were other sets made up to look like they do during the christmas season at Hogwarts, just like the Gryffindor common room (below). 





 
For me, the most memorable bit will always be the scale model of the castle, and seeing it covered in snow was so beautiful I may or may not have cried a bit, it really was one of the best days of my life and I will almost definitely be going again at some point, even if its only to visit the gift shop (one of the best bits).



 I hope you enjoyed this, let me know in the comments! 
Thank you 
Toni xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment