Sunday 22 December 2013

If I Crash on Your Couch Can I Sleep in My Clothes



Howdy! 
Another outfit post today, as I thought I'd air this dress that I bought from New Look in the summer, but had no where to wear it until recently, when I wore it to my friends birthday meal at Zizzi's. Unfortunately it's a little tight, so I wore my United Colours of Benetton black shirt over it, which looked great! Over the top of the outfit I had my oversized boyfriend coat and my Asos collar, to keep warm, and I love the combination of the two, it makes the coat a lot classier. 
Jewellery-wise I wore my chunky leopard necklace from New Look, as they dark colours underneath tie in with the coat, shirt and shoes, my thrifted chunky chain bracelet and a thumb ring that I 'borrowed' from my grandma. When I went out in this I wore my River Island boots (surprise surprise) but for the purposes of this outfit I paired it with a black pair of high heeled lace up boots. 

I hope you liked this post!
Thank you
Toni xo

Dress: New Look £14.99
Shirt: United Colours of Benetton £29
Shoes: Car Boot Sale £2
Coat: Car Boot Sale £5
Collar: Asos £24
Necklace: New Look £8
Bracelet: Car Boot Sale 50p
Ring: Grandma's 




No comments:

Post a Comment