Sunday 29 December 2013

There Is a Light and it Never Goes Out



Howdy! 
I hope you had a very merry christmas and are planning a fun filled new year (I know I am!) 
First off, quick apology about the state of the clothes in this outfit post, my iron's been playing up something awful! 
These jeggings are from George at Asda, and for me are a great alternative to the mom jean from Topshop, not only in price, but because of my body shape they look almost the same. The lightness of the denim gives a great vintage feel, and this outfit has a real This is England feel about it. I bought this cropped tshirt from Topshop during one of my many raids, and because of the high waisted nature of the jeans it covers any bits that make you feel a little uncomfortable, especially, if like me, you've overdone it over the holiday season. 
Once again I've put my River Island boots on with this outfit, and if I were to venture outside, which is highly improbable, I would put this Adidas sweat top over it, as the style of it adds to the This is England feel. Finally, I put on this chunky gold chain to tie in with the gold buckles on the shoes. 

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know in the comments, and Happy New Year! 
Thank You
Toni xo

Jeggings: George at Asda £7
Top: Topshop £22
Jacket: Adidas (Christmas present from a couple of years ago)
Shoes: River Island £45
Necklace: Car Boot Sale £2

No comments:

Post a Comment