Wednesday 1 January 2014

Give Your Heart a Break


Howdy, and Happy New Year! 
Yet another outfit post, this one featuring possibly my favourite buy of the 2013, the cat jumper! I saw this on Sheinside and knew I just had to have it! When it arrived I was a little disappointed at the quality, as even though it didn't cost a huge amount, there were threads coming lose and it as a very nylon-y material when I expected more of a sweatshirt material. However, after a couple of washes it feels more like a jumper and less like a shell suit. 
I've been wearing it a lot with my River Island high waisted trousers and this adorable little pearl collar necklace, as it makes the jumper look even cuter (if thats possible). I also wore this large pearl bracelet that my friend Charlotte got me for my birthday a few years ago, and a pair of brown boots with a shearling inside that I got from Peacocks. 

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know in the comments.
Thank you
Toni xo 

Jumper: Sheinside £12
Trousers: River Island £22
Collar: Car Boot Sale £1
Bracelet: Birthday present
Boots: Peacocks (price unknown)

2 comments:

  1. I love your style. Following! Check out my blog & follow if you like.

    www.gazingaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

      Toni xo

      Delete