Wednesday 12 March 2014

A Little Piece of Heaven (February Faves)

Hello there! 

I know it's almost the middle of April, but here are some of my February favourites! 

Firstly, my fashion favourites; my number one purchase last month was this checked t-shirt/smock dress from New Look, I've worn it pretty much every week since I bought it, and I'm not normally a dressy person, but this one is just so comfy! 
(sorry for the quality of the photo, it was a quick OOTD on my phone) 

I'm going to class the next one as fashion, because technically it is; my Drop Dead Oskar onesie! 

Things have been pretty stressful lately with college and life in general, and this is a great thing to throw on and snuggle up in after a long day, plus its super cute. 

On to beauty/hair type things now, and I've been adoring the pigtail buns that have been floating around a lot of blogs lately, as seen in Helen Melonlady's tutorial (here). However, these buns require a middle parting, something I really wasn't into, but after giving it a try I can't get enough! 

Instant style update! 

Music wise, I've been spending the majority of my time on 8tracks.com (totally not listening to playlists about Michael Clifford...), which is a great way to find new music, and remember the old stuff! Because of that I started listening to the following bands/songs; 

Animal -The Cab
Temporary Bliss - The Cab

Thnks fr th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy 

Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus

I've also been listening to more and more of Patty Walters' covers as well as his band AS IT IS, which I highly recommend you check out! 

Last but CERTAINLY not least, 5 Seconds of Summer. I saw them live when they supported One Direction on the Take Me Home Tour and they were fantastic, but I have to say, their new single She Looks So Perfect had me hooked from the start, it's fantastic! 

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know what you think in the comments! 
Thank you! 
Toni xo



No comments:

Post a Comment