Sunday 23 March 2014

I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

Hello there! 

If you follow my Instagram you really should) you'll have seen that recently I went on a bit of a thrifting-frenzy and got myself a lot of rings, and I love them all so I thought I'd share them with you! 


The first 2 are this lip ring and this black one with 3 spikes across the top.


I finally gave in and bought a hand chain, but unfortunately my middle finger is a bit too chubby to fit it on, so I had to improvise.


I thought this boat ring was really sweet, and I love the colours on it, and the other one is just a simple ring perfect for stacking.


This ones beefy! It's huge! It has hinges in two places so it bends over the knuckle and looks so badass! 


This one reminds me of dragons, and everyone loves a bit of sparkle! 


Now I think the two headed monkey ring is my favourite, I haven't seen anything like it before and I like that the heads are different colours. The middle one is again just a simple one for stacking, as is the third one, and it has a dangly bright blue rose, which I think gives it a quirky edge. 

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know if you have a favourite in the comments! 

Thank you
Toni xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment