Sunday 30 March 2014

You Are My Favourite Place

Hello there! 

First off, I want to apologise for not posting last week, things have been really stressful yet again with college so I haven't been very organised with blog posts, I'm sorry!!! 

So the other day I went to town before my classes, and took a cheeky trip to Topshop and was instantly grasped by their Matte Nails collection, which I featured a couple of posts ago, and I thought I'd show you how I used the Milk and Honey colour, which is white. 


I'm a huge fan of the odd nail, and since it's less than a week to Paris I thought I'd try out a Breton style. 

I applied two coats of the nail polish, then used a Barry M nail art pen to draw the stripes. (I only managed to do the stripes on one hand because I'm absolutely useless with my left hand!) 

I hope you liked this, let me know in the comments!

Thank you 
Toni xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment