Tuesday 4 March 2014

#COWFREE40

Hello there! 

Today is pancake day, hurrah! But for a lot of people, religious or not, that means lent starts on Wednesday. Personally, I'm completely non religious, but I do like to participate in lent because I like the idea of giving something up for a period of time, purely to see if I can do it. A few years ago I gave up cheese (total cheese fiend me) and lasted 38 days, and this year I'm planning on cutting out anything that comes from cows, so milk, cheese (sob, goodbye pizza), butter and of course, beef. 

I've been thinking of becoming vegetarian for a while now, and contemplated vegan, so I thought this would be a good way to try it out. I understand that this isn't something for everyone, but I want to document my progress with this, so I'll be using the hashtag #COWFREE40 on Instagram to show how I'm doing and what alternatives I'll be using. Feel free to join in if it's something you're interested in participating in! 


Let me know what you think in the comments!
Thank you 
Toni xo




No comments:

Post a Comment