Sunday 2 March 2014

I Want It All

Hello there! 

New month, new things to lust after, so that's what's going to happen today; Lust List #2! 


At the beginning of April I'm off to Paris for the weekend, so I've been looking more for clothes for that, because lets face it, a trip anywhere requires new clothes! 

1) First off, I'm always looking for a new bag, and this one is perfect for travelling. It's the Double Zip Luggage bag from Topshop. £50
2) I'm a sucker for a chunky sandal at the minute, and I love these white ones from Missguided, brilliant for the summer, so hopefully I'll be investing in a pair of these soon! £28.99
3) Yes, it's another bag, but it's from Drop Dead so how can you not lust after it?! I adore Drop Dead, even though it is a little over priced (in my opinion) £50
4) New Look have really grabbed my attention recently, their new season stock is outstanding! I have this dress in monochrome, but I was having a wander round the other day and say it in green and fell in love. If it is anything like the monochrome one it is one of the comfiest and effortlessly stylish dresses I've ever come across! £22.99
5) New Look again! This top is so cute, and so on trend, and when paired with the matching skirt would create an amazing co-ord, perfect for Paris! £12.99
6) I have a feeling this jumper would go with the skirt as well, and I love a comfy sweat shirt! £14.99 
7) Finally, the skirt! I adore this skirt for so many reasons, and it's another this I saw last time I went into town. Paris here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment