Sunday 16 March 2014

Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop

Hello there! 

I may or may have not mentioned that at the beginning of April I'm off to Paris, and it is the perfect excuse to do a bit of shopping, so I thought I'd put together a 'Paris Wishlist' featuring a few pieces I reeeeeally want for this trip. 


1) The Topshop hooded lightweight jacket in blue, a perfect casual jacket to throw over an outfit if the weather turns rainy (which it most likely will) £60
2) I've mentioned these before, but I love the Maddy holographic boots from Boohoo.com, I've seen Melonlady wear them and they look incredible! £35
3) The MOM jeans are making another appearance, this time in a slightly darker colour to the ones I have, but I really like the shade of these ones, for me they have a slightly more  vintage feel. £40
4) Now I know I've featured these before, but I want them so bad! The monochrome check print leggings from New Look are so cute, and a really good price! £12.99
5) New Look strikes again, I have a really big thing for white chunky sandals at the moment, and these are a prime example of why, they're so cool! £29.99 
6) Jewellery now, and I adore this pentagram necklace from Kukee, their jewellery is always on point and so affordable! £2.50 (an absolute steal!)  
7) No one can go anywhere without a tartan or checked flannel, and I'm no exception. I found this on Nasty Gal and I'm in love, it looks so comfortable and has such a vintage feel. £25.20
8) You can't go to Paris without a slouchy striped t-shirt, and I thought this one from Topshop was perfect for the occasion. £40 
9) Another slouchy top now, this time in pink from New Look. I think this top would go perfectly with the check print leggings mentioned above and I'm dying to get my hands on it. £12.99
10) Finally, a little bit of something silly, but I saw the Sighh phone case Amy Valentine bought and thought it was too cute and now I'd love one for myself, especially this donut one

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know what you think in the comments! 
Thank you 
Toni xo

No comments:

Post a Comment