Thursday 6 February 2014

Back to Black

Howdy! 

After a long day at college I enjoy nothing more than a bit of online retail therapy...or window shopping. I was browsing through the New Look website when I came across these few items, so I decided to put them into an outfit post. 


Of course, it is mostly black, but I think this combination of smart trousers and a casual jumper work so well together (and the 'I hate mondays' slogan is perfect for college). These boots are similar to the ones I used in my Lust List #1 a few weeks ago, I've been eyeing up this style for ages! Finally to finish it off, an oversized black tote bag, perfect for school, college or just a trip out. 

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know in the comments! 
Thank you
Toni xo

Jumper: New Look £19.99
Trousers: New Look £17.99
Boots: New Look £17.99
Bag: New Look £24.99


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats no problem!
      Thank you :)
      Toni xo

      Delete