Sunday 23 February 2014

This Is How We Do

Howdy! 

Today I thought I'd do something a little different, mix it up a bit, and do the 'Get To Know Me' tag. (I wasn't actually tagged but I thought it'd be fun!) 
So here goes! 

How old are you?
17

What is your middle name?
My middle name is technically Charlotte, but my first name is double barreled so I guess Ricki is kind of my middle name too?

What nationality are you?
British

What do you do for a living?
I'm in 6th form college at the minute, and I have a part-time job in a restaurant

If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Oh gosh, there's so many places! I want to go to America and Australia and Italy and Germany and Ireland and everywhere! I love to travel! 

What is your favourite place to shop for clothing?
Definitely Topshop, or Primark, and I really love car-boot sales and charity/vintage shops

What shoe size are you?
6 or 7, depending on the style and shop

How tall are you?
Last time I checked I was 5"8

What is your favourite colour?
Black, or pastel colours

Have you got any siblings?
I have a 12 year old brother  

Do you have any pets?
No, but I'd love a cat or a dog 

Do you have any children?
Nope

Favourite makeup brand?
Erm...I use a lot of Rimmel, but I love Bourjois

What do you like to do in your free time? 
Shop! And Tumblr, listen to music, cook, and avoid doing work for college  

Do you leave the house without makeup?
I actually do yes. If I'm just nipping out I won't bother, or if I'm going over to a friends house I'm not too bothered. I think it's good to let your skin breathe every once in a while

Favourite Season?
Autumn or Spring, inbetweeny seasons 

Do you still live with your parents?
I live with my Dad yes

Whats your favourite movie? 
Oh my god! How can I choose?! The Breakfast Club, Saint Elmos Fire, Dirty Dancing, all the Harry Potter movies, Girl Interrupted, sooooo many

Favourite food?
Wow, erm...pizza probably, or chilli, or my grandma's corned beef and onion pie, and chocolate, of course (total health freak me...) 

Tent or Hotel? 
HOTEL HOTEL HOTEL! I really really don't like camping!

Favourite Youtube channels?
Again, tough, erm...Amy Valentine, Patty Walters, Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Beauty Crush,  my friend Lydia Dahdah (she's great) and I'm sure there are loads more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment