Tuesday 4 February 2014

Toxic Valentine

Howdy! 

In case you hadn't noticed (and I don't know how you couldn't have), it's valentines day next week and as it is the holiday of love I find it the perfect time to treat yourself, whether you are spending that holiday wit someone or not. I decided to put together a little valentines day wishlist/lust list of a few bits and bobs to show your love to yourself. 
Rosy Longsleeve T-shirt from Drop Dead
Unicorn Stud Earrings from Kukee

Casio Bronze Digital Watch from Urban Outfitters
Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallette 
Office City Bag from Zara 
Hair appointment at BLEACH London


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Sure, I'll check out your blog :)

      Toni xo

      Delete