Saturday 8 February 2014

#WHATSINMYMAKEUPBAG

Howdy! 

Today I thought I'd do a What's In My Makeup Bag post, as I've seen a lot of bloggers do one on Youtube and I wanted to give it a try, so here goes! 

My makeup bag (and the bits that are a bit too big to fit in it!)
I got my makeup bag free from an issue of Company magazine about a year ago, and it's super handy to just shove in a bag because it's so small! However, as you can see, it means I can't always fit anything in it. (Also, please excuse how dirty it is, a damn good clean is in order) 

The goodies!  
So here's what's inside! These are the products I tend to use most often, I actually have a much larger one as well for things that I only use on special occasions and nights out (let me know in the comments if that's something you want me to feature in the future). 

Things I use on my face
First off here are the things I use on my face on a normal day, not including my Bodyshop moisturiser. 
1) Hide the Blemish concealer by Rimmel London in Natural Beige 
2) Healthy Mix foundation by Bourjois in Vanilla 
3) Healthy Balance powder by Bourjois in Vanilla 
4) the Real Techniques stippling brush

Things I use on my eyes 
1) Studio Gel Liner by Maybelline New York
2) OhSo... eye pencil by Next in black
3) Lashbuild mascara by Natural Collection in black
4) Silk Kohl pencil by Oriflame International in 84 chestnut brown ( I use this on my eyebrows...when I remember) 

Things I use on my lips
1) Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick by Rimmel London in 01
2) Topshop lipstick in Straight Ace 
3) Baby Lips by Maybelline New York in Cherry
4) Colorsensational lip liner by Maybelline New York in 540 Hollywood

So there you go! That's what's in my everyday makeup bag. 
I hope you enjoyed this, let me know in the comments! 
Thank you 
Toni xo










No comments:

Post a Comment