Wednesday 26 February 2014

Blue Jeans

Howdy!
As you probably know, I've been living in my Topshop MOM jeans for the past few months, but I've tended to just style them down and keep it casual, so I decided to try and dress them up a bit! 

I found this top from River Island and thought it would be great for jazzing up a pair of jeans. The shoes I fell in love with after seeing them on a few bloggers around London Fashion Week (well on Instagram because I didn't go) and everyone needs a giant clutch bag on a night out or a fancy dinner. This lipstick was just a picture I found on Tumblr and really liked it, and thought it would give the outfit a bit of an edge. 

I hope you liked this, let me know in the comments! 
Thank you
Toni xo 

Top: £32 River Island 
Jeans: £40 Topshop 
Shoes: £30 Boohoo.com 
Bag: £25 River Island 

No comments:

Post a Comment