Saturday 1 February 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things (January Edition)


Howdy! 

January is over now (one step closer to summer yay!) and I thought I'd share with you some things I've been loving this month, not just from the world of fashion and beauty, a few other bits as well. So lets get started! 

First up, it has to be my Topshop jeans. As you know I bought two pairs at the beginning of the month; a pair of black Joni jeans and a pair of MOM jeans, similar to these and I know I talk about them a lot, but I have literally been living in them! The Joni jeans are super comfortable and so stretchy, so they're not  restricting at all! The MOM jeans are just so stylish, and I'm not going to lie, I've had loads of compliments on them! 

Next, the Real Techniques stippling brush. I bought this a few weeks ago (see Material Girl) and I just fell in love! It can be used for so much, I apply moisturiser, foundation and powder with it, so it's a real space saver as you don't need to carry 3 brushes. 

Music wise, I've found a few new things to listen to, which was one of my new years resolutions, so that's been going well! Over christmas I bought the new Arctic Monkeys album AM and I think it's fantastic! I also bought the new album from The 1975, which is near flawless. Recently I discovered a band called AS IT IS, fronted by Youtuber Patty Walters  which I really like.
 Finally, on Sunday (26th January) I got to see Mayday Parade live at Nottingham Rescue Rooms, which was absolutely incredible! It was such a good gig, and because of the size of Rescue Rooms it felt so intimate, which is something I really enjoy. Anyway, one of their 3 brilliant support acts was a band called Divided By Friday, who sound like a cross between The Summer Set and Fall Out Boy, so naturally I went home after and bought their latest EP. 

Modern Memoirs - Divided By Friday
 
Blenheim Place - AS IT IS

I hope you enjoyed this! What have you been loving over January? Let me know in the comments! 

Thank you 
Toni xo 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment