Sunday 9 February 2014

She Looks So Perfect

Howdy! 

I had some errands to run this weekend (felt proper grown up), which meant a fun little trip into town, and of course, a look around the last minute sales. 
(FYI not ringing my own bell with the title of this one, but I am OBSESSED with the new 5 Seconds of Summer song)


My #OOTD, very pink which is an alien concept to me, I featured this skirt a while ago in my post We Don't Care For Romance,  and I thought I'd give it another airing today, seeing as the weather has finally brightened up! I also wore a satin ducky pink vest with god stud detail on it and a cute little black cardigan that I've had forever. Since the weather's still not brilliant I'm sporting my oversized boyfriend pea coat, as well as my new vintage brown leather handbag ( I will do a post about it in the near future) and a vintage gold watch. 

Seeing as I went looking around the sales, it felt wrong not to buy something, so I picked up this Coral Textured V Neck Jumper  and a grey beanie similar to this one, both from New Look. I also went to Boots to update the points on my advantage card and bought the new issue of Company magazine. 

I hope you enjoyed this little OOTD/update, let me know in the comments! 

Thank you
Toni xo 




2 comments:

  1. I love the skirt that you're wearing! It's so cute and unique (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is really cute, I'm really happy with New Look's new collection! :)
      Toni xo

      Delete