Sunday 26 January 2014

Burn Baby Burn


Howdy! 

Another quick one today as I'm off to work in a minute, but I just thought I'd share some nail art. 

Last night we had a Burns night specials night at work (I work in a restaurant) so we were told we had to dress in tartan for the festivities, which really wasn't a problem for me, I love tartan! I wore some Topshop red tartan treggings with my white shirt. 

I thought I'd go all out and do my nails as well and did the Scottish flag using the thin white nail brush that I used in my halloween nails post. For the blue I used a Rimmel + Lycra polish, then finished the whole thing off with a clear top coat so it stayed on nicely. 

I hoped you enjoyed this, let me know what you think in the comments! 

Thank you
Toni xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment