Wednesday 8 January 2014

Antivist


Howdy!

I was a bit more daring with this outfit today, mixing patterns and actually wearing shorts, which is not a regular thing for me. 
The shorts were another Topshop purchase that I bought for my holiday to Spain in October, and they are the first pair of shorts that I found to fit me almost perfectly! Sticking with the holiday theme I put a black swimming costume under the shorts to use as a body, and then I added this sheer shirt. I bought it from Matalan a few years ago, and I really like the gold chain print and green colours. 
Finally, I teamed the outfit with my leopard print Peter Pan style boots from Primark, which are super comfortable. 

I hope you liked this, let me know in the comments!
Thank you
Toni xo

Shorts: Topshop £30
Body: Sports Direct £20
Shirt: Matalan £16
Shoes: Primark £9

No comments:

Post a Comment