Wednesday 22 January 2014

Smells Like Teen Spirit




Howdy! 

Another review today, but this time its perfume. You'll have to bare with me if I don't really make sense in this one, I've never done a perfume review before. 

For Christmas I received a voucher for Next, and having been a fan of their fragrances for a while now I knew that is what I would spend the voucher on. After circling the fragrance section about 6 times I finally settled on this one, the Eau Nude eau de parfum. It has a more 'grown up' smell to it (if that makes sense) as it isn't overpoweringly sweet, it's more of a musky scent which I really like. The website says it contains 'An enticing blend of lush red fruits, voluptuous florals, powdery musk and sumptuous vanilla', which I'm sure is true, but I don't really know perfumes that well yet. 
As for the bottle, it's a simple one. Frosted glass and a cute little ribbon and button at the top, very understated, which I like, however I do prefer a pretty or more interesting bottle. 
Overall I really do like this perfume and I do recommend it. 

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know if you would like to see more reviews in the future! 
Thank you
Toni xo

No comments:

Post a Comment