Sunday 19 January 2014

Fact-tastic





Howdy! 

I thought I'd try something different today and do a review, so here goes!

On one of my several trips around the January sales I decided to finally buy myself a lilac coloured lipstick, as I'd been wanting to try one after seeing Amy Valentine wear one in one of her posts. After looking around the make up sections in Superdrug I found this Barry M one in the shade 129 that I thought would be perfect, as it was just the colour I was looking for and an absolute steal at £4.49. 

When I got home I rushed to try it out and was unfortunately left disappointed. As opposed to the lovely matte finish I was looking for it was overly glossy and really cheap looking (as can be seen in the second swatch test on my hand). It also looked quite watery without putting on a fair few coats (the first swatch) but that made it a darker purple colour which wasn't what I was going for. 

I hope you enjoyed this, and if you want to see more posts similar to this in the future let me know in the comments! 

Thank you
Toni xo


2 comments:

  1. love beauty,love ourselves .
    thank you for sharing this to us ,enjoy here
    Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love getting comments like these!

      Toni xo

      Delete