Thursday 23 January 2014

Lust List #1

Howdy! 

I thought that today I'd debut a new feature that have been thinking about; the Lust List! It'll be a collection of about 10 items that I'm absolutely loving and dying to get my hands on, so here goes! 


1) The Aleksus boots from Missguided. I saw a pair of beets very similar to these in my local Bank Fashion shop, and haven't been able to find them anywhere else until now, 
I adore these! (£37.99)

2) Drop Dead's Bluntly Does It t-shirt. I have a skirt that I featured in a previous post that this would go perfectly with. (£30)

3) After seeing Amy Valentine and her Marc B Penny bag I have been after one for ages, but can't seem to find it online, but I was on the website and saw this gorgeous Giselle Maroon Tote. (£69)

4) I tend to find Urban Outfitters a bit pricey, but I saw Brenton RIbbed  jumper and fell in love with it! (£42)

5) Another Missguided item, this time the Dianera Collared Dogtooth shift dress (£24.99)
6) On a recent trip to Topshop I saw the cream version of this Teddy Fur peacoat and thought it was the most adorable thing ever, then when I realised it also came in black I was super happy!  And even though winter is almost behind us (thank goodness) I can't help but lust after this gorgeous coat. (£79) 

7) Luisa check midi skirt from Boohoo. So cheap yet so beautiful...even if they have sold out in my size (£8)

8) Of course there has to be more than one Topshop coat/jacket in this list, they are massively on point with outwear at the moment, and I love this MOTO vintage borg denim jacket  (£58)

9) Weronika Dogtooth Skinny Trousers. Again I saw these on Amy Valentine's blog (which I am a huuuuuuuge fan of) and fell in love! (£21.99)

10) Finally, no lust list would be complete without a pair of Docs, and I think these 1460 boots and classic (£100) 

I hope you enjoyed this, please let me know what you think in the comments! 
Thank you
Toni xo 

1 comment:

  1. love the missguided boots
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete