Sunday 5 January 2014

Jersey Just Got Colder



Howdy! 
I hope you had a wonderful holiday period and are looking forward to the year ahead, I know I am! 
Today I went for a very simple outfit, because with a jumper this bright you don't  need to put much else with it! I picked it up in the Topshop summer sale, for an absolute bargain and I really like it, but it's a bit to bright to wear all the time. To try and tone it down, I paired it with my black Topshop skater skirt, and when I wore it out I added black tights and my trusty black Dr. Martin boots.
This stag head necklace was another car boot buy, and it's one of my favourite pieces of jewellery.

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know in the comments!
Thank you
Toni xo 

Jumper: Topshop £7 (down from £30) 
Skirt: Topshop £16
Necklace: Carboot sale 50p 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! The necklace is gorgeous too. I don't think I've seen anything quite like it before. Rather masculine with a feminine touch making it perfect to tone down such a girly shade. Looking forward to future posts :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment! I'm love finding little pieces like the necklace, they're perfect as you say for adding to outfits like this.

      Delete