Wednesday 15 January 2014

Postcards and Polaroids


Howdy! 

So I finally bit the bullet and invested in a pair of MOM jeans from Topshop after an internal debate that's been going on since I first saw them. The only issue I have with them is that I had to buy a size bigger because of the cut of the jean, so they are a little spacious around the waist, but apart from that I adore them! I don't normally go for the lighter coloured denim (I usually stick to black for all my clothes, not just jeans), but the vintage 90's feel of these was too good to not buy. 
I thought I'd stick with the 90's theme and try to rock a bit of double denim with this denim-look bralet from the Topshop sale last summer, it's very cropped so fits well with the high waisted nature of the MOM style jeans. 
Over the top of this ensemble I threw on my floral satin kimono from Peacocks and tied that in with a white flower necklace I picked up at yet another car boot sale. 

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know in the comments!
Thank you 
Toni xo

Jeans: Topshop £40
Bralet: Topshop £7 (sale)
Kimono: Peacocks £7 (sale) 
Necklace: Carboot sale 50p 

No comments:

Post a Comment