Monday 20 January 2014

Uptown Girl



Howdy! 

Just a quick one today, but I really like my outfit today! 

You may remember a couple if weeks ago I bought some MOM jeans similar to these ones from Topshop and I have been living in them! They're so comfortable and I find them effortlessly stylish. Today I styled them with a black v neck long sleeved top, a wide black belt, an oversized silver chunky chain and my trusty black  Dr.Martens for a real grunge look. 
I finished the look off with (rather heavy) black eyeliner, for which I used the Maybelline Studio Gel Liner and my Kate Moss for Rimmel red lipstick in shade 01. 

I hope you enjoyed this quick update, and if you want to see more of my daily outfits and goings on you can follow my Instagram here

Thank you
Toni xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment